Frontline Ministries International is a prophetic and apostolic ministry raised up for the maturing of the saints, equipping of leaders, gathering an army of reformers and mobilising & motivating believers to take their place of kingdom occupation.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is only one true God. Deut. 6:4
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Living God.
- We believe that the bible is infallible and is the inspired word of God. 2 Tim3:15 & 16; 2 pet 1:21
- We believe in the fall of Man
- We believe in the virgin birth, sinless life and miraculous ministry of our lord Jesus Christ. Matt 1:23; Isaiah 7:14; Heb 7:26; 2 cor. 5:21; Acts 10:38
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. And that through His atoning blood sacrifice on the cross we receive justification and redemption Eph 2:8 & 9; Eph1:7.
- We believe in the substitution death, burial and bodilyresurrection & glorious ascension of the Lord Jesus Acts 1:9; Eph 4:8-10
- We believe in the intercessory work of Jesus Christ and His second advent to the earth as the hope for all believers. Heb 7:25; Acts 1:10 &11.
- We believe in baptism by immersion in water as an outward identification with the burial and resurrection of Christ and for those who have received Jesus Christ as Lord. Matt. 28:19; Acts 2:38-39; Rom 6:4.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking with tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. Mark 16:15; Acts 2:4
- We believe that deliverance from sickness, disease & demonic influence is part of the atoning work of Christ. 1 Pet 2:24 ; Matt 8:16 -17
- We believe that the spiritual gifts of the Holy Spirit and the ministry gifts are given for the edifying of the body of Christ. 1Cor 12; Eph 4:9-13
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men , the everlasting conscious bliss of those who truly accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, and the eternal conscious punishment of those whose names are not found in the book of life. Matt 25:46; 2 Thess 1:9; Rev. 20:10-15.